I suggest you ...

Improve autocompletion behavior

The autocomplete experience in MonoDevelop is great 95% of the time. The other 5% of the time, I won't get good auto-complete inside a lambda or delegate body, or I'll be missing classes/methods in a reference that I just added until I restart MonoDevelop. Good start--it just needs some significant investments in quality/completeness.

65 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    sblomsblom shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

    0 comments

    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...

      Feedback and Knowledge Base